Here are 10 ok, a few more, random things about me.
1. I have a difficult time making friends. It seems that no matter what I do they just don’t stick around.
2. I love homeschooling.
3. I hate homeschooling. Ok, maybe that is a little harsh, but some days I just dread the thought of it.
4. I love writing, whether it be posts (that never get published) or just sitting down and writing what the Lord puts in my head. I am forever with a pen and paper.
5. I love to cook
6. I have a wonderful husband and I love him dearly for everything he does for me.
7. I can’t control my kids bickering (which they are doing right now)
8. I suffer from depression, but I just keep smiling and praising the Lord
9. I love my kids, even though I want to kill them daily
10. I love my dog. She is my daily antidepressant. 🙂
11. I am a quiet person, really I am.
12. I love to spend time with my family.
13. I would like to start a mom’s group, but am too afraid.