I know, I am a slacker in keeping up with this blog right now. I have been so busy getting things ready for our trip this weekend. I spent 75% of my day yesterday at the sewing machine (it would help if I knew how to sew) and the other 25% talking to Ginger, which was a lot more fun. Well maybe it was more like 60% sewing and 40% talking. Today I will continue with more sewing and start packing as we won’t have much time tomorrow to do it as we have an orthodontist appt. and the orthodontist is an hour away. Today I am a slacker, tomorrow I will be a last minute Joe.